FABULOUS GIFT for students, teachers, new and experienced colourists, and writers who love to journal! They are great for colouring, illustration, sketching, writing, drawing, note-taking, basic calligraphy, and so much more.
COLOURING AND DRAWING:
Do you have colouring books with designs on both sides of the page? These are much less likely to bleed through than most other markers (though it depends on the paper and how you colour).
Plus, their ink is quite similar to their lid colours, making them SO easy to use.
The superfine tip is so thin – it’s fun to use in very detailed colouring and for adding patterns and outlines to your creations. You can even use the tip to tip blending technique as a fun way to blend and play with them in small spaces. Plus, the neons are SUCH a fun addition!
Do you love to journal or take creative notes? You will LOVE these! The bright, high quality ink and smooth, precise, superfine felt tip are a joy to write with.
- 0.3mm superfine metal-clad fibre tip
- triangular grey barrel to assist your grip for relaxed writing and colouring
- dry-safe: can be left with the lids off for days without drying out
- Washes out of most fabrics and resists bleeding through paper
- Low odour
- 42 different coloured fineliner markers