WEAR YOUR ART. COLOUR YOUR SHIRT!
– fun for all ages!
– a rewarding craft and a memorable gift
– hand drawn design
– printed in Canada
EASY TO COLOUR
– attached to cardboard (the “wiggle stopper”). Holds it in place and keeps it flat for easy colouring.
FREE LOCAL PICK-UP
– Locals can pick up in Turner Valley or Okotoks. Use promo code: SHOPLOCAL to avoid shipping fees
– One shirt, 100% cotton, pre-shrunk. ***MARKERS NOT INCLUDED***
• X-Small = approx. youth size 5/6 (16″ width x 20.5″ length)
• Small = approx. youth size 6-8 (17” width x 22” length)
• Medium = approx. youth size 10-12 (18” width x 23.5” length)
• Large = approx. youth size 14-16 (19” width x 25” length)
• X-Large = approx. youth size 18-20 (20” width x 26.5” length)
WHAT TO USE?
– fabric paint or fabric markers work best for permanent colour. To make it re-usable, use washable markers!
HOW TO COLOUR IT?
Find tutorial videos, tips and tricks here.
• STEP 1: Colour! Use fabric markers, fabric paint or washable markers. Find how-to VIDEOS here!
• STEP 2: Open shirt. Remove cardboard backing.
• STEP 3: Wash your shirt.
IMPORTANT: Be sure to follow the instructions on your markers/paint. Reminder: Markers/paint are not included.
Share your shirt on social media with #artwithcrystal – I’d love to see it!
X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large